Position: Web Developer[/B]
- Join a dynamic and promising team at Redlab. Be part of an innovative forward thinking team of Thailand.
- Like new challenges and can’t sit still when it comes to technology & IT solution.
- Positive thinker.
- Team player.
- Comfortable in spoken and written English/ Thai.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in web development.
[B]Skill Set in need:[/B]
- Advanced knowledge in PHP
- Advanced knowledge in CakePHP Framework and/ or other similar MVC frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge in MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Advanced knowledge in Facebook and/ or other Social Network API Application.
- Good knowledge & experience in front-end web interface development (JQuery, CSS3, HTML5, Responsive web design).
- Good knowledge in W3C standards for cross-browser coding.
- Good knowledge in Bootstrap Components.
- Good knowledge in process & logic flow of common web functions / modules to be able to collaborate with other team fluently.
- Knowledgeable in development for mobile: iOS, Android would be a PLUS.
- Knowledgeable in computer system, networking would be a PLUS.
[B]UP TO THE CHALLENGE?[/B]
Send your application form with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary, recent photo and portfolio to Email: email@example.com